Director of Together Family Centre
- Special educator, EEG Biofeedback, Shantala massage instructor.
- Works with adults and children in the field of integrative therapy, individually selecting therapeutic techniques to meet the needs of the client.
Psychologist, social skills trainer.
Psychologist, social skills trainer. Although I graduated from Warsaw University thirteen years ago I still learn every single day and develop my skills on an everyday basis.
I am passionate about the process of change and believe that “the only constant is the change”. I find the adaptation process fascinating – having my own experience of traveling, living and working in different countries, meeting people from different cultures and discovering intercultural differences.
I am a supportive and empathetic therapist working with adults, teenagers, children and families, providing a safe, non judgemental and confidential environment for clients to explore their difficulties.
I believe that sharing difficult feelings and being “heard” and not judged can be helpful and liberating.
I work both in Polish and English.
ACHO registered Crystal Therapist practitioner, Usui Reiki
My name is Monika and I am an ACHO registered Crystal Therapist practitioner, Usui Reiki Master
Teacher, an Angelic Reiki therapist. I am a member of the UK Reiki Federation. I will be offering Reiki
and Crystal therapies, Reiki courses and Crystal workshops.
Agata Stefaniak Derda
- Second degree sensory integration therapist.
- Training specialist and a certified hearing diagnostician. She specializes in working with children with developmental issues, Down’s syndrome, Asperger’s syndrome, autism and other dysfunctions.
I have a Masters in Psychology and I am registered with the British Psychological Society. In my practice, I rely on a holistic approach for each client. It combines elements of traditional psychology, Indian medicine and Yoga during therapy. I build my experience on working with clients and on my own research and supplementary training. The sessions are conducted in an atmosphere based on respect, empathy and understanding for the client’s needs.
- Depressive disorders,
- Attachment disorders (based on attachment theory and emotion processing)
- Emotion processing disorders, including understanding behaviour and shaping emotions,
- Addiction treatment in the context of NLP,
- Autism in adults,
- Asperger Syndrome (Autism Level 1 – DSM 5),
- ASD / NT – couple therapy,
- Dementia – helping people affected by dementia as well as their families.
- Extended study of memory areas in the context of neurological disorders.
- Ayurveda – dosh diagnosis,
- Diet modification,
- Yoga trauma therapy,