Director of Together Family Centre
- Special educator, EEG Biofeedback, Shantala massage instructor.
- Works with adults and children in the field of integrative therapy, individually selecting therapeutic techniques to meet the needs of the client.
- A certified speech therapist and educator.
- She graduated from University of Gdańsk and the University of A. Mickiewicz in Poznan. She specializes in the diagnosis and therapy of speech disorders in infants, preschool and school age children, children with developmental problems and speech therapy for adults. She approaches each patient individually with care and attention.
- She was awarded by the Main Board of the Society of Friends of Children in Warsaw – the “Golden Badge – Friend of the Child” for her work with children.
Certified Specialist in Psychotherapy of Addictions and Co-addictions
- ACA (Adult Children Alcoholics) and a Certified Implementer of the Addiction Therapy Program from Cannabinoids “CANDIS” which is recommended and coordinated by the National Office for Counteracting Drug Addiction.
- He’s been working as certified psychotherapist for 26 years
Agata Stefaniak Derda
- Second degree sensory integration therapist.
- Training specialist and a certified hearing diagnostician. She specializes in working with children with developmental issues, Down’s syndrome, Asperger’s syndrome, autism and other dysfunctions.
I have a Masters in Psychology and I am registered with the British Psychological Society. In my practice, I rely on a holistic approach for each client. It combines elements of traditional psychology, Indian medicine and Yoga during therapy. I build my experience on working with clients and on my own research and supplementary training. The sessions are conducted in an atmosphere based on respect, empathy and understanding for the client’s needs.
- Depressive disorders,
- Attachment disorders (based on attachment theory and emotion processing)
- Emotion processing disorders, including understanding behaviour and shaping emotions,
- Addiction treatment in the context of NLP,
- Autism in adults,
- Asperger Syndrome (Autism Level 1 – DSM 5),
- ASD / NT – couple therapy,
- Dementia – helping people affected by dementia as well as their families.
- Extended study of memory areas in the context of neurological disorders.
- Ayurveda – dosh diagnosis,
- Diet modification,
- Yoga trauma therapy,