Please refer to the following information:
- The fees for services are charged based on the price list available in the reception in the paper version.
- The customer is obliged to pay for each consultation by bank transfer to the account number provided below.
- Payment for the consultation should be made by the end of the day from the moment of making the appointment.
- Text message confirming that the payment was made to the number 07544034431.
Bank transfer details:
Majic Sport HH Family Center CIC Lloyds Bank,
Sort Code: 30-90-89,
Bank Account: 41630260
REF- (Therapist number + surname of the client)
CANCELLATION OF VISITS
- If you cannot arrive for an appointment, you must immediately notify us at least 48 hours before the appointment: by phone 07544034431 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the consultation is cancelled at least 48 hours before the planned visit, the cost of the visit is refunded in full to your bank account or can be used for your next appointment.
- If the consultation is not cancelled at least 48 hours before the planned visit, your payment will not be refunded.
Who we areOur website address is: http://familycentremanchester.org
What personal data we collect and why do we collect it
If you are a registered user and upload pictures to a website, you should avoid uploading pictures with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the website can download and read full location data from pictures on the website.
If you leave a comment on our website, you will be able to choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookies, thanks to which when you write other comments, the above information will be conveniently filled in. These cookies will expire after a year.
If you visit the login page, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When logging in, we additionally create a few cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select the “Remember me” option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, it simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in a similar way as if the user has visited a specific website directly.